Trophy Premium Holistic Mature
The Trophy Premium Holistic Mature is suitable for all non-juvenile dogs, but especially for the more mature, older dog. Contains vital key ingredients for the older, senior and mature dog as they grow older; it is designed to keep any breed in peak condition.
- Quality Protein: A quality protein profile to support/boost lean muscle mass. These quality amino acids also support the skin and coat as well as cognitive function and satiety.
- Balanced Nutrition: The food provides a moderate amount of energy to maintain weight but not an excessive calorie intake.
- Joint Support: High levels of Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids to support cell membrane and help reduce any inflammation. As well as joint support via mobility herbs, Green Lipped Mussel and Glucosamine.
- Milk Thistle: for the support of the liver.
- Hypo-Allergenic: Wheat Free, Hypo-allergenic recipe.
- Immune System Support: Functional fibres, MOS, natural antioxidants and the correct omega 3 & 6 balance all help support the immune system. These antioxidants also temper age-degenerative cell changes.
- Taste and Smell: Palatability & aroma is enhanced, with good tasting ingredients for dogs that may be losing their sight, smell or taste.
- Dental Help: aids oral hygiene for the older dog.
- Vital Antioxidants: Antioxidants including taurine can help support muscle function and heart health.
- Essential vitamins and minerals: Zinc, Selenium, Vitamin C & E, protein and pre-biotics do appear to modify an age-compromised immune system and you will find all of these in this food.
- A beautiful blend of herbs, fruits and vegetables.
Please be aware that we only supply Trophy pet foods to the following postcode areas.
If you are located outside of these post code areas and you are purchasing Trophy pet foods please contact www.trophypetfoods.co.uk to purchase your supplies.
Composition: Rice (min. 25%), Salmon (min. 25%), Chicken Meal, Oats, Maize, Barley, Chicken Oil, Peas, Beet Pulp, Whole Linseed, Prairie Meal, Lucerne, Yeast, Salmon Oil, Glucosamine, Milk Thistle, Green Lipped Mussel, Comfrey, Dandelion, Celery, Nettle, Burdock, Devils Claw Root, Blackcurrant, Kale, Spinach, Yucca Shidigera, Beetroot, Rosemary, Rosehip, Pomegranate.