Trophy Premium Salmon & Potato Grain Free
A ‘super’ food in every sense! A delicious, grain-free, cereal-free, gluten-free food suitable for all breeds and all adult dogs. Ideal for dogs that have allergies, food intolerances or skin and coat problems. Naturally hypo-allergenic, packed with freshly prepared salmon, healthy vegetables and fruits, with a sprinkling of oregano. Fabulous for all dogs with a sensitive digestion. Rich in salmon oil, an excellent source of omega 3 fatty acids, plus glucosamine and green lipped mussel is added for joint support. Our unrivalled, biologically appropriate foods contain just 100% natural ingredients of the highest quality. For exceptional taste and enjoyment, you need to look no further!
- Made with great tasting salmon, healthy vegetables, fruit & herbs
- Grain Free Recipe
- Optimised Balanced Nutrition, with all the essential vitamins and minerals
- Quality protein to help support muscle maintenance and the immune system
- Contains a coat condition package. Biotin, Chelated Zinc and Omega 3 help skin, coat and paw pads
- Natural antioxidants
- Naturally Hypoallergenic
- Contains a joint support package – Omega 3 fatty acids, glucosamine and green lipped mussel combine to nutritionally support the joints
- No artificial colourings, preservatives or flavourings
- Contains mannan-oligsaccharides for good digestive health and supporting the immune system
- A must for all dogs with food intolerances, sensitivites, allergies and skin and coat issues
- And finally, our foods are made with natural ingredients that your dog will enjoy and thrive on
Please be aware that we only supply Trophy pet foods to the following postcode areas.
If you are located outside of these post code areas and you are purchasing Trophy pet foods please contact www.trophypetfoods.co.uk to purchase your supplies.
Composition: Salmon (min.26%), Potato (min.26%), Peas, Salmon Meal, Salmon Oil, Beet Pulp, Full Fat Linseed, Lucerne, Seaweed, Carrot, Yeast, Dicalcium Phosphate, Sodium Chloride, Mannan Oligosaccharides, Glucosamine, Green Lipped Mussel, Blackcurrant, Yucca, Spinach, Oregano, Tomato.