Trophy Surf & Turf Working Dog
This beautiful working dog food contains joint mobility herbs to fully support a working dog’s joints plus excellent protein sources to support their hard-working muscles. Essential extra calories are gained from two fat sources – salmon and chicken. In addition, the food has a coat condition package. Excellent value for money and a great modern formula for all working dogs. VAT free.
- Joint Mobility Herbs (dandelion, celery, burdock and devil’s claw root) to support a working dogs joints, as well as Green Lipped Mussel
- Enhanced Coat Package – b vitamins, particularly biotin, as well as zinc and essential fatty acids which work to improve the condition of the coat, skin and paw pads
- Excellent protein sources (beef & salmon) which will help support muscles
- Extra calories from two fat sources – salmon & chicken
- Excellent value for money, modern formula and huge palatability
- Mannan-Oligosaccharides (MOS) help promote the beneficial intestinal flora, which also aids the immune system and improves the utilisation of all nutrients
- Balanced Nutrition for digestibility
- A unique shape and textured kibble for dental care
- No artificial preservatives, colourings or flavourings
- Each serving delivers maximum nutrition without fillers leading to increased digestion, so you will also notice a lower stool volume with less to clean up
- Exceptionally gentle on your dogs digestive system
- Natural Antioxidants
- Yucca is added to all our lifestyle foods to help reduce the ammonia in the gut, resulting in less smelly wind and waste products!
Please be aware that we only supply Trophy pet foods to the following postcode areas.
If you are located outside of these post code areas and you are purchasing Trophy pet foods please contact www.trophypetfoods.co.uk to purchase your supplies.
Composition: Beef Meal (min.26%), Wheat, Maize, Chicken Fat, Salmon (min. 10%), Wheatfeed, Prairie Meal, Yeast (MOS), Beet Pulp, Salmon Oil, Green Lipped Mussel, Blackcurrant, Yucca, Spinach, Carrot, Oregano, Tomato, Dandelion, Celery Seed, Nettle, Devil’s Claw Root, Burdock Root.